Walnut White Chocolate Dipped Cookies
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chips
- 1 cup Fisher Chopped Walnuts
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing well. Slowly add flour, pudding mix, salt, baking soda, white chips and Fisher Chopped Walnuts, mix until dough forms.
- With a medium cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart. Bake for 12 minutes, or until baked through. Let cool completely then dip top half in melted white chocolate. Set on wax paper to dry. Serve room temperature.