- 1/8-1/4 cup sugar (to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 lb bacon, fried & chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 small broccoli, heads raw cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped (red or white)
- In small mixing bowl combine sugar,vinegar & miracle whip,stir well.
- (depending on the size or amount of your broccoli you can double the dressing).
- In large mixing bowl combine bacon,cheese, broccoli,and onion.
- Pour first mixture over second and stir until coated.
- This gets better the longer it sits.
- You may double the dressing and use to your taste.