- 2 pouches Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together 1 pouch of the cookie mix, 1/2 cup of the butter and 1 egg until a dough forms. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until set and light golden brown on edges. Remove from oven; cool.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together caramel sauce and flour; set aside.
- In same large bowl, stir together remaining pouch cookie mix, 1/2 cup butter and egg until a dough forms; set aside.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and pecans over partially baked crust in pan. Drizzle caramel mixture evenly over top. Between 2 sheets of waxed paper, carefully roll out remaining dough with rolling pin into 13×9-inch rectangle. Peel off 1 sheet waxed paper; carefully place dough over caramel mixture. Peel off remaining sheet of paper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack; cool 1 hour.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours longer to set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.