Spinach and White Bean Salad
- 4 large eggs $0.93
- 8 cups fresh spinach $1.33
- 2 Roma tomatoes $0.78
- 1 (15 oz.) can white beans $0.86
- Freshly cracked pepper $0.05
- Place the eggs in a small pot and add enough cold water to cover by at least one inch. Bring the pot up to a boil over high heat with no lid. As soon as it reaches a rolling boil, turn off the heat, place a lid on top, and let it sit for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water. Let sit for 10 minutes
- Peel the eggs and slice into quarters. Dice the tomatoes. Rinse and drain the white beans well.
- For each salad, plate 2 cups of fresh spinach, a handful of white beans, half of a tomato, and one sliced egg. Top with freshly cracked pepper and the dressing of your choice.