Snowball Cookie Layered Pancake Jars
Cookie Pancake Mix
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
To Make the Pancakes
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- To make Cookie Pancake Mix, mix Bisquick mix, baking powder and granulated sugar in medium bowl.
- In clean quart jar, add powdered sugar, followed by Bisquick mixture, and finally chopped pecans. Press each layer down with back of spoon to gently compact it before adding the next layer. Top the jar with a lid and ring.
- To make the pancakes, dump Bisquick mixture and pecans into large bowl, reserving powdered sugar for topping. Add milk, egg, vanilla and butter, and stir until combined. Batter will be a little lumpy.
- Pour by 1/3 cupfuls onto greased hot skillet. Cook until edges are dry and bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Turn, and cook on other side 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes with generous sprinkling of powdered sugar and, if desired, maple syrup.