Roquefort Dressing Recipe
- 1 quart mayonnaise (full fat or light)
- ½ pound Roquefort or Bleu Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons onion, chopped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except Roquefort together and pulse until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Mash Roquefort to desired chunk size with a fork, then add to pureed dressing mix. Store refrigerated in tightly covered mason jars for up to 1 week.
- Drizzle on salad, chicken wings, spread on wraps, use as a veggie dip, or anything else your heart desires!