Roasted Miso Eggplant Recipe
- 1/4 cup mirin (sweet rice wine)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 eggplants, sliced 1/2-inch-thick slices (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 8 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- Arrange eggplant slices on a baking sheet coated with olive oil.
- Spread miso mixture evenly over the eggplant slices.
- Broil 8-10 minutes or until topping is golden.
- Arrange eggplant slices on a platter.