Roasted Cauliflower & Aged White Cheddar Dip
- 1/2 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup aged white cheddar, shredded (plus more for topping, optional)
- Spray a small casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower in the oil with salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes, mixing halfway through. Once cauliflower is roasted, lower oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree everything in a food processor and pour into a baking dish. Top with more shredded cheddar, if using.
- Bake in a preheated oven until the sides are bubbling and the top is lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.