- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice (not instant)
- 4 pork chops (at least four bone-in)
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put approximately 1 cup of uncooked rice in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Cover the rice with can of French Onion Soup (save the can!).
- Brown the pork chops in a large skillet and set aside.
- Fill the saved can with water and pour into the skillet that you just browned the pork chops.
- Scrape the fixins from the pan with the water and pour all into the casserole dish.
- Stir together all ingredients that are in dish and spread rice evenly out on the bottom.
- Place chops in single layer on top of rice mix.
- Bake in oven for 1/2 hour uncovered.
- Cover with foil and bake additional 1/2 hour.