- 24 round red and green hard peppermint candies
- 2 (12-oz.) packages white chocolate morsels
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Line 3 (9″ x 5″) loaf pans with multipurpose sealing wrap (we tested with Press ‘N Seal); set aside. (Use disposable loaf pans from the grocery store, if desired.)
- Place candies in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Coarsely crush candies using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Set aside crushed candies, reserving 3 Tbsp. separately for topping.
- Microwave white chocolate morsels in a large microwave-safe bowl at 70% power for 1 minute and 15 seconds. (Morsels will not look melted.) Stir morsels until melted. Microwave again at 15-second intervals, if necessary.
- Add peppermint extract and larger portion of crushed candies to melted chocolate, stirring until evenly distributed.
- Quickly spread melted white chocolate evenly in prepared pans; sprinkle with reserved 3 Tbsp. candies, pressing gently with fingertips. Let stand 1 hour or until firm.