- 1 cup hot cooked grits
- 1 cup (4 oz.) freshly shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 18 to 20 sweet mini bell peppers
- 1. Stir together first 5 ingredients until cheese is melted; add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 2. Preheat broiler with oven rack 6 inches from heat. Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; remove seeds. Spoon grits mixture into pepper halves. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4 minutes or until golden.