Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 (11 Tablespoons) cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (11.5 oz.) bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Line a 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, combine sugar, butter, and water. Bring to boil.
- Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract; stir until chocolate melts.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl. Using an electric or stand mixer, beat in eggs, mixing after each egg.
- Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Melt creamy peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds. Spoon melted peanut butter on top of brownie batter. Using a knife to “swirl” the peanut butter into the brownie batter. Bake for 50 minutes or until tooth pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool before cutting into squares.