- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Spray a 12-muffin pan with cooking spray and reserve.
3. Combine oats, flours, sugar, baking powder, spices, and salt in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl whisk water, oil, applesauce, and eggs until incorporated.
5. Combine wet and dry ingredients and add cranberries.
6. Distribute batter evenly into muffin pan. Bake until a toothpick in the center comes out clean and tops are browned, 30–35 minutes.