Mini Shepherd’s Pies
- 2 whole large potatoes*(forcream* mashing potatoes)
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Muir Glen® organic ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup Green Giant® frozen vegetables (peas, carrots or mixed)
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray 12 standard muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Peel and quarter potatoes, boil in salted water until tender (about 15 minutes).
- While the potatoes cook, heat a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat then add olive oil and ground beef. Add steak seasoning then cook, occasionally using a spoon to break up meat, until browned.
- Add ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and frozen vegetables then cook 2-3 minutes until heated through. Taste for seasoning and add salt or pepper as necessary. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough on lightly floured work surface. Press dough into 12×9-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 evenly sized rectangles. Fill each muffin cup with 1 square, gently pressing dough into bottom and sides of cup.
- Drain then mash potatoes with cream and season to taste with salt and/or pepper.
- Fill each dough cup with 1-2 tablespoons of beef filling then top with a spoonful of mashed potato. Bake in oven 15-20 minutes until dough is golden brown. Cool 5 minutes then serve.
- * TIME SAVING TIP: Use Betty Crocker instant mashed potatoes!