- 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated flaky original biscuits
- 1 jar (12 oz) homestyle chicken gravy
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup refrigerated cooked diced potatoes with onions (from 20-oz bag)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 5 (10-oz) individual baking dishes (ramekins) with cooking spray. Place on large cookie sheet with sides.
- Separate dough into 5 biscuits; cut each biscuit into quarters. Set aside.
- In 3-quart saucepan, stir gravy and cornstarch with wire whisk. Stir in chicken, vegetables, potatoes, milk, thyme and pepper. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Immediately divide hot chicken mixture among baking dishes; top each with 4 biscuit pieces.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese evenly over tops of biscuits. Bake about 4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with bacon. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 5 servings (1 pot pie)
Note: The chicken mixture must be piping-hot when spooned into the baking dishes in order to bake the biscuits properly.