- 1 lb elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4 lb Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1/4 lb gorgonzola, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, Chopped
- In a medium pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the macaroni. Cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a colander, drain the macaroni and return it to the pot.
- Fold in the cheese, butter and half-and-half. Season with the pepper. Warm through.
- Garnish with chopped chives.