Lemon Cake Batter Blondies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk (less is better)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 11×7 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine the cake mix, oil, egg and milk in a large bowl, adding the milk in slowly while stirring. The batter should have a thick consistency and texture. Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Spread in your prepared baking pan and garnish with more sprinkles on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown. (Make sure that if your pan is a little larger than 11×7, you don’t over bake; you might need to bake for less than 25 minutes.) The center might seem under baked and jiggle a little.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes. The center will become more set. Cut into squares and enjoy. Store any extras at room temperature in an airtight container.