GRILLED CHEESE WITH GOUDA SANDWICH
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tsp berry jam
- 150 g mild gouda cheese, sliced thinly
- 6 thin slices prosciutto
- half an apple, sliced thinly
- handful arugula
- butter, for frying
- Preheat a sandwich press or a cast iron pan over medium heat.
- Spread the jam in a thin layer over two pieces of bread.
- Layer the cheese, prosciutto, apple, and arugula over the jam. Close each sandwich with a piece of bread and butter both sides. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the cheese has melted. Serve.