Gooey Chocolate Coconut Truffles
- 3 cups Shredded Sweetened Coconut
- ½ cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ cups Sweetened, Condensed Milk
- ¼ cups Coconut Oil, Melted
- 2 cups Milk Chocolate Chips, Melted
- In a large bowl, combine coconut and sugar and mix to combine. Add in milk and coconut oil, mix constantly until a gooey coconut filling results. I used my hands to mix, too! Roll between the palm of your hands into teaspoon-sized (or a little larger) balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes, then remove from the freezer and roll again between your palms to smooth any coconut edges. Freeze for 10-15 minutes more. While freezing, melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave. Remove coconut balls from freezer and immediately dip.