Freezer Mini Meatloaf Recipe
- 10 (2 packs of 5) 14.5 cm x 8.4cm x 4.7cm Loaf Tins w/ Plastic Lids
- A Sharpie for Labeling
- 5 Lbs. Ground Beef (no less than 15% fat)
- 5 Large Eggs
- ⅓ C. Milk
- 2 ½ Tbsp. Worcestshire Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Sage
- 1 ½ tsp. Ground Thyme
- 1 ½ tsp. Ground Rosemary
- 2 tsp. Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp. Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper (optional, to taste)
- ¼ C. + 2 Tbsp. Scottish Oatmeal (or equal amount regular oatmeal put through the food processor)
- ¼ C. + 2 Tbsp. Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ C. + 2 Tbsp. All- Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. Dried Minced Onion, or 2 medium sweet onions, finely chopped. (optional, to taste)
- ½ C. + 2 Tbsp. Cherry Jam, or Grape Jam (Cherry is the best!)
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- n a very large bowl throughly hand mix together; ground beef, eggs, milk, Worcestshire sauce, sea salt, garlic powder, ground sage, ground thyme, ground rosemary, parsley flakes, brown sugar, dijon mustard, black pepper, oatmeal, bread crumbs, flour, ketchup, onion.
- Divide into ten equal parts and press into loaf tins. Make sure to round the top of your loaf.
- In a small microwaveable bowl mix Cherry Jam and Dijon Mustard, microwave for 20 seconds, stir, microwave for another 20 seconds, stir. Spread Cherry Dijon Topping evenly over all 10 Meatloaves.
- Cover tins with their lids, and then label them Mini Meatloaf, with your date made, and cooking instructions, if desired. ( I would recommend this, as these are great for the husband and teens to make when you are out of town.) Freeze.