Freezer Friendly Brownie Bites Recipe
- ½ cup butter- melted
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. After melted add cocoa to bowl and stir well. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs for 1 minute or until pale yellow in color. Add in sugar, vanilla and salt. Next add in the chocolate mixture and stir until well combined. Lastly add in flour and mix until incorporated.
- Using a greased mini muffin pan, fill cups ⅔ full and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes or until desired doneness. If using a regular sized muffin pan bake for 30- 35 mins.
- Remove from oven and let brownie bites cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Let cool completely before adding to a freezer safe bag. Freeze.
- Reheat when ready to eat.