- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon black olives, dried on paper towel then chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- green onion (optional)
- red pepper, cut into thin strips (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In small bowl, mash yolks with fork.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Refill whites, using one heaping tablespoon yolk mixture for each egg half.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Garnish with green onions, red pepper strips, or parsley, if desired.