Double Chocolate M&M’s Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M’s Mini’s Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with a silpat liner or parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined. Add eggs and vanilla mixing to combine. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mixing to combine. Stir in chocolate chips and mini M&M’s.
- With medium cookie scoop, place dough 1 inch apart. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until baked through. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to cooling rack. Place large scoop of vanilla ice cream in between two cookies and serve.