- 6 medium zucchini, diced
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 pound orzo
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cups corn kernels (from 6 ears corn)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from 3 lemons)
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (2 cups)
- Place zucchini in a colander and toss with salt. Place colander in sink and let sit 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook orzo according to package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium. Add corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 4 minutes. Add to pasta along with zucchini, 3 tablespoons oil, onion, jalapeno, and lemon zest and juice; season with salt and pepper. Stir in basil and feta.
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes