Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan.
- In large plastic food-storage bag, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon. Separate dough into a total of 16 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Shake in bag to coat. Arrange in pan. Mix brown sugar and butter; pour over biscuit pieces.
- Bake 47 to 52 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate; pull apart to serve. Serve warm.