Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (add more for a thicker filling)
- 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 24 mini or regular size M&M candies
- Prepare cookie dough according to recipe directions. Using a medium cookie scoop, place dough into a mini muffin tin pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden and baked through. Remove from oven and with the end of a wooden spoon, press a round hole into each cookie cup without pressing all of the way through. This is where your peanut butter filling will go. Let cool completely then remove from muffin tin.
- To prepare peanut butter filling, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl until well combined. Add more powdered sugar for a thicker filling if desired. Using a small cookie scoop, place a small scoop into the bowl part of the cookie.
- Place melted chocolate into a zip top baggie and snip the end of the baggie. Place a small amount of melted chocolate on top of each peanut butter scoop then top with an M&M. Serve room temperature.