- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place semisweet and white chocolate chips in a medium glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 45 seconds. Stir, and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until almost melted. Stir until smooth. Add cereal and remaining ingredients; stir quickly to combine. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet; chill 1 hour or until firm.
Yield: 36 servings (serving size: 1 crisp)