Lemony Chickpea and Tuna Salad
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans chickpeas, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 2 to 3 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 bunch mint, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (5 oz) cans chunk-light tuna in water, drained
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, folding the tuna in last.
- Serve with pita bread, crackers or enjoy it all on its own!