Chocolate Chip Oreo Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees. Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a food processor, pulse Oreo cookies and butter together until crumbly.
- Press cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
- Using an electric or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, coat 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips in the flour. Mix coated mini chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining (non-coated) mini chocolate chips on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cheesecake springs back when touched. Let cool at room temperature. Chill in fridge for at LEAST 1 hour before cutting into squares.