Cinnamon Roll Bites
- One 10 count can Pillsbury’s Simply Biscuits
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll biscuits onto a clean countertop and press out with fingers to about 3 inches wide. Spread each biscuit with 1/2 tablespoon of butter then top evenly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at the bottom of each round, roll up jelly roll fashion with seam side down on countertop. Use a sharp knife and cut 1/2 inch slices and place onto prepared baking sheet. I cut 6 slices per biscuit making 60 small cinnamon rolls. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes, until light brown and cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Place powdered sugar and heavy cream into a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over hot rolls. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Best served warm with a tall glass of milk!