Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 1/2 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
Cook rice in water 20 minutes as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and celery; cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat. Open can of tomatoes; cut up tomatoes in can. Stir tomatoes and wing sauce into chicken mixture.
Spray 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon cooked rice into dish. Spread chicken mixture over rice (do not stir).
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot in center. Drizzle dressing over top.