Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Recipe
- 6 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- dried fruits or nuts-optional
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a large bowl mix oats, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Optional- Add in dried fruits and nuts. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, milk, melted coconut oil (we just melt it in the microwave), brown sugar, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased 2 qt. baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot with fresh cream or milk.